Bicycle Collision: E Grant Rd/N Dodge Blvd 
this collision location is reasonably accurate (position derived from police report)
Date & Time:
Saturday, December 11 2010, 12:28 PM
- The motorist makes a right turn directly in front of the cyclist.
- Relevant citations include ARS 28-754(a) and ARS 28-735.
- The fault is entirely on the motorist.
- The person did not appear to be injured, but complained of pain, or experienced momentary unconsciousness.
- Also used when the officer notices the victim limping or rubbing a possible injury despite denying injury or pain.
Actions by Cyclist:
Actions by Motorist:
1012110355 (from the police report)
3214 — PRPRTY DMG MV TRAFFIC/WITH BICYCLE-LEAVING SC