Bicycle Collision: N Mountain Ave/E Speedway Blvd 
this collision location is reasonably accurate (position derived from police report)
Date & Time:
Friday, December 11 2009, 9:40 AM
- The motorist is making a left turn at an intersection or into a driveway.
- The motorist either did not see the approaching cyclist or underestimates his or her speed.
- A relevant citation for this is ARS 28-772.
- An injury which seems minor to the officer at the scene.
- Includes road rash, a bloody nose, bruises, scrapes and minor lacerations.
- Can include serious injuries if they are not immediately obvious.
Actions by Cyclist:
Actions by Motorist:
0912110178 (from the police report)
3104 — PRSNL INJURY MV TRAFFIC/WITH BICYCLE