Bicycle Collision: N 10th Ave/W Speedway Blvd 
this collision location is reasonably accurate (position derived from police report)
Identifier: N 10th Ave/W Speedway Blvd 
Date & Time:
Saturday, October 31 2009, 2:39 PM
- The cyclist is going “the wrong way” on the sidewalk or in the bike lane.
- The motorist is trying to turn from a side-street/driveway and is watching traffic to the left.
- Relevant citations include TCC 5-2, ARS 28-721, ARS 28-774 and ARS 27-773.
- ARS 28-815(a) is also sometimes used for the “wrongway” cyclist.
- The fault usually lies with the cyclist.
- The person did not appear to be injured, did not complain of pain and did not request medical treatment.
Actions by Cyclist:
Actions by Motorist:
0910310483 (from the police report)