Bicycle Collision: E Speedway Blvd/N Treat Ave 
this collision location is reasonably accurate (position derived from police report)
Date & Time:
Friday, October 9 2009, 4:16 PM
- The cyclist and motorist collide at or near a right angle at an intersection.
- One or both parties has run a stop sign or red light.
- Relevant citations include ARS 28-855, ARS 28-773 and ARS 27-771.
- An injury which seems minor to the officer at the scene.
- Includes road rash, a bloody nose, bruises, scrapes and minor lacerations.
- Can include serious injuries if they are not immediately obvious.
Actions by Cyclist:
Actions by Motorist:
0910090493 (from the police report)
3104 — PRSNL INJURY MV TRAFFIC/WITH BICYCLE