Bicycle Collision: N Tucson Blvd/E Elm St 
this collision location is reasonably accurate (position derived from police report)
Date & Time:
Thursday, October 1 2009, 5:16 PM
- The motorist is making a left turn at an intersection or into a driveway.
- The motorist either did not see the approaching cyclist or underestimates his or her speed.
- A relevant citation for this is ARS 28-772.
- The person did not appear to be injured, but complained of pain, or experienced momentary unconsciousness.
- Also used when the officer notices the victim limping or rubbing a possible injury despite denying injury or pain.
Actions by Cyclist:
Actions by Motorist:
0910010604 (from the police report)
3104 — PRSNL INJURY MV TRAFFIC/WITH BICYCLE