Bicycle Collision: E Keystone Rd/S Wellington Dr 
this collision location is reasonably accurate (position derived from police report)
Date & Time:
Thursday, July 16 2009, 5:42 PM
Perpendicular; Left-Turning Cyclist Fails To Yield To Motorist
view collision type
- The cyclist is exiting a driveway or making a left turn from a side street onto a larger street.
- The cyclist either did not see the motorist or underestimated the speed of the motorist's vehicle.
- Relevant citations include ARS 28-774 or ARS 28-773.
- The fault is usually on the cyclist.
- An injury which seems minor to the officer at the scene.
- Includes road rash, a bloody nose, bruises, scrapes and minor lacerations.
- Can include serious injuries if they are not immediately obvious.
Actions by Cyclist:
Actions by Motorist:
0907160653 (from the police report)
3104 — PRSNL INJURY MV TRAFFIC/WITH BICYCLE