Bicycle Collision: N Stone Ave/E Congress St 
this collision location is reasonably accurate (position derived from police report)
Date & Time:
Tuesday, June 9 2009, 3:29 PM
- This is the right hook, but both the motorist and cyclist have been stopped at an intersection.
- The behaviors (and fault) can be different here because the parties were both stopped.
- Relevant citations include ARS 28-754(a) and sometimes ARS 28-645(a)(3)(b).
- A serious injury. The victim is unable to walk and needs help from the scene.
- Includes unconsciousness, severe lacerations, broken arms or legs, and injuries to the skull, chest or abdomen.
Actions by Cyclist:
Actions by Motorist:
0906090506 (from the police report)
3104 — PRSNL INJURY MV TRAFFIC/WITH BICYCLE