Bicycle Collision: W Grant Rd/N Stone Ave (West of Intersection) 
this collision location is reasonably accurate (position derived from police report)
Identifier: W Grant Rd/N Stone Ave (West of Intersection) 
Date & Time:
Friday, May 15 2009, 4:28 PM
- The motorist makes a right turn directly in front of the cyclist.
- Relevant citations include ARS 28-754(a) and ARS 28-735.
- The fault is entirely on the motorist.
- The person did not appear to be injured, but complained of pain, or experienced momentary unconsciousness.
- Also used when the officer notices the victim limping or rubbing a possible injury despite denying injury or pain.
Actions by Cyclist:
Actions by Motorist:
0905150611 (from the police report)
3104 — PRSNL INJURY MV TRAFFIC/WITH BICYCLE