Bicycle Collision: S Camino Seco/E Golf Links Rd 
this collision location is reasonably accurate (position derived from police report)
Identifier: S Camino Seco/E Golf Links Rd 
Date & Time:
Thursday, April 9 2009, 4:39 PM
- The cyclist is going “the wrong way” on the sidewalk or in the bike lane.
- The motorist is trying to turn from a side-street/driveway and is watching traffic to the left.
- Relevant citations include TCC 5-2, ARS 28-721, ARS 28-774 and ARS 27-773.
- ARS 28-815(a) is also sometimes used for the “wrongway” cyclist.
- The fault usually lies with the cyclist.
- An injury which seems minor to the officer at the scene.
- Includes road rash, a bloody nose, bruises, scrapes and minor lacerations.
- Can include serious injuries if they are not immediately obvious.
Actions by Cyclist:
Actions by Motorist:
0904090557 (from the police report)
3204 — PROPERTY DAMAGE MV TRAFFIC/WITH BICYCLE