Bicycle Collision: E 22nd St/S Craycroft Rd (West of Intersection) 
this collision location is reasonably accurate (position derived from police report)
Identifier: E 22nd St/S Craycroft Rd (West of Intersection) 
Date & Time:
Tuesday, March 24 2009, 4:27 PM
- The motorist is making a left turn at an intersection or into a driveway.
- The motorist either did not see the approaching cyclist or underestimates his or her speed.
- A relevant citation for this is ARS 28-772.
- The person did not appear to be injured, but complained of pain, or experienced momentary unconsciousness.
- Also used when the officer notices the victim limping or rubbing a possible injury despite denying injury or pain.
Actions by Cyclist:
Actions by Motorist:
0903240532 (from the police report)
3104 — PRSNL INJURY MV TRAFFIC/WITH BICYCLE