Bicycle Collision: N Alvernon Way/E Grant Rd 
this collision location is reasonably accurate (position derived from police report)
Date & Time:
Saturday, March 14 2009, 1:12 PM
- This is the right hook, but both the motorist and cyclist have been stopped at an intersection.
- The behaviors (and fault) can be different here because the parties were both stopped.
- Relevant citations include ARS 28-754(a) and sometimes ARS 28-645(a)(3)(b).
- An injury which seems minor to the officer at the scene.
- Includes road rash, a bloody nose, bruises, scrapes and minor lacerations.
- Can include serious injuries if they are not immediately obvious.
Actions by Cyclist:
Actions by Motorist:
0903140392 (from the police report)
3104 — PRSNL INJURY MV TRAFFIC/WITH BICYCLE