Bicycle Collision: N Swan Rd/E 2nd St 
this collision location is reasonably accurate (position derived from police report)
Date & Time:
Tuesday, March 3 2009, 3:12 PM
- The motorist makes a right turn directly in front of the cyclist.
- Relevant citations include ARS 28-754(a) and ARS 28-735.
- The fault is entirely on the motorist.
- An injury which seems minor to the officer at the scene.
- Includes road rash, a bloody nose, bruises, scrapes and minor lacerations.
- Can include serious injuries if they are not immediately obvious.
Actions by Cyclist:
Actions by Motorist:
0903030468 (from the police report)
3104 — PRSNL INJURY MV TRAFFIC/WITH BICYCLE