Bicycle Collision: E Whittier St/S Van Buren Ave (West of Intersection) 
this collision location is reasonably accurate (position derived from police report)
Identifier: E Whittier St/S Van Buren Ave (West of Intersection) 
Date & Time:
Tuesday, December 30 2008, 11:09 AM
- Caused by cyclist inattention and the fault is entirely with the cyclist.
- Even if the vehicle is illegally parked, the cyclist still needs avoid crashing into it.
- Relevant citations include ARS 28-701(a) and ARS 28-815(d) (parking in a bike lane)
- An injury which seems minor to the officer at the scene.
- Includes road rash, a bloody nose, bruises, scrapes and minor lacerations.
- Can include serious injuries if they are not immediately obvious.
Actions by Cyclist:
Actions by Motorist:
0812300263 (from the police report)
3104 — PRSNL INJURY MV TRAFFIC/WITH BICYCLE