Bicycle Collision: S 12th Ave/W Valencia Rd 
this collision location is reasonably accurate (position derived from police report)
Identifier: S 12th Ave/W Valencia Rd 
Date & Time:
Wednesday, December 17 2008, 4:24 PM
- The cyclist is going “the wrong way” on the sidewalk or in the bike lane.
- The motorist is trying to turn from a side-street/driveway and is watching traffic to the left.
- Relevant citations include TCC 5-2, ARS 28-721, ARS 28-774 and ARS 27-773.
- ARS 28-815(a) is also sometimes used for the “wrongway” cyclist.
- The fault usually lies with the cyclist.
- The person did not appear to be injured, did not complain of pain and did not request medical treatment.
Actions by Cyclist:
Actions by Motorist:
0812170594 (from the police report)
3104 — PRSNL INJURY MV TRAFFIC/WITH BICYCLE