Bicycle Collision: E Broadway Blvd/N Dodge Blvd 
this collision location is reasonably accurate (position derived from police report)
Date & Time:
Sunday, December 14 2008, 6:35 PM
Perpendicular; Right-Turning Vehicle Fails To Yield To Cyclist
view collision type
- The motorist is exiting a driveway or turning onto a larger street
- The motorist fails to see the cyclist or underestimates the cyclist's speed.
- Relevant citations include ARS 28-774 or ARS 28-773.
- The fault is almost entirely with the motorist.
- The person did not appear to be injured, did not complain of pain and did not request medical treatment.
Actions by Cyclist:
Actions by Motorist:
0812140706 (from the police report)
3214 — PRPRTY DMG MV TRAFFIC/WITH BICYCLE-LEAVING SC