Bicycle Collision: N Mountain Ave/E Spring St 
this collision location is reasonably accurate (position derived from police report)
Date & Time:
Tuesday, November 4 2008, 12:10 PM
- The motorist makes a right turn directly in front of the cyclist.
- Relevant citations include ARS 28-754(a) and ARS 28-735.
- The fault is entirely on the motorist.
- A serious injury. The victim is unable to walk and needs help from the scene.
- Includes unconsciousness, severe lacerations, broken arms or legs, and injuries to the skull, chest or abdomen.
Actions by Cyclist:
Actions by Motorist:
0811040347 (from the police report)
3104 — PRSNL INJURY MV TRAFFIC/WITH BICYCLE