Bicycle Collision: N 3rd Ave/E 6th St (North Side of Intersection) 
this collision location is reasonably accurate (position derived from police report)
Identifier: N 3rd Ave/E 6th St (North Side of Intersection) 
Date & Time:
Tuesday, October 7 2008, 7:44 AM
- The cyclist and motorist collide at or near a right angle at an intersection.
- One or both parties has run a stop sign or red light.
- Relevant citations include ARS 28-855, ARS 28-773 and ARS 27-771.
- The person did not appear to be injured, but complained of pain, or experienced momentary unconsciousness.
- Also used when the officer notices the victim limping or rubbing a possible injury despite denying injury or pain.
Actions by Cyclist:
Actions by Motorist:
0810070142 (from the police report)
3104 — PRSNL INJURY MV TRAFFIC/WITH BICYCLE