Bicycle Collision: E Elm St/N Tyndall Ave 
this collision location is reasonably accurate (position derived from police report)
Date & Time:
Monday, December 31 2007, 4:58 PM
- The cyclist and motorist collide at or near a right angle at an intersection.
- One or both parties has run a stop sign or red light.
- Relevant citations include ARS 28-855, ARS 28-773 and ARS 27-771.
- An injury which seems minor to the officer at the scene.
- Includes road rash, a bloody nose, bruises, scrapes and minor lacerations.
- Can include serious injuries if they are not immediately obvious.
Actions by Cyclist:
Actions by Motorist:
0712310649 (from the police report)
3104 — PRSNL INJURY MV TRAFFIC/WITH BICYCLE