Bicycle Collision: W Anklam Rd/N Greasewood Rd (Entrance to 2525 W Anklam Rd) 
this collision location is reasonably accurate (position derived from police report)
Identifier: W Anklam Rd/N Greasewood Rd (Entrance to 2525 W Anklam Rd) 
Date & Time:
Saturday, November 3 2007, 4:40 PM
- The motorist is making a left turn at an intersection or into a driveway.
- The motorist either did not see the approaching cyclist or underestimates his or her speed.
- A relevant citation for this is ARS 28-772.
- An injury which seems minor to the officer at the scene.
- Includes road rash, a bloody nose, bruises, scrapes and minor lacerations.
- Can include serious injuries if they are not immediately obvious.
Actions by Cyclist:
Actions by Motorist:
0711030740 (from the police report)
3104 — PRSNL INJURY MV TRAFFIC/WITH BICYCLE