Bicycle Collision: E Fort Lowell Rd/N Tucson Blvd (SW Corner) 
this collision location is reasonably accurate (position derived from police report)
Identifier: E Fort Lowell Rd/N Tucson Blvd (SW Corner) 
Date & Time:
Friday, October 19 2007, 4:45 PM
- The motorist is making a left turn at an intersection or into a driveway.
- The motorist either did not see the approaching cyclist or underestimates his or her speed.
- A relevant citation for this is ARS 28-772.
- A serious injury. The victim is unable to walk and needs help from the scene.
- Includes unconsciousness, severe lacerations, broken arms or legs, and injuries to the skull, chest or abdomen.
Actions by Cyclist:
Actions by Motorist:
0710190709 (from the police report)
3104 — PRSNL INJURY MV TRAFFIC/WITH BICYCLE