Bicycle Collision: E Drexel Rd/S Park Ave 
this collision location is reasonably accurate (position derived from police report)
Date & Time:
Tuesday, September 25 2007, 7:25 PM
- The cyclist and motorist collide at or near a right angle at an intersection.
- One or both parties has run a stop sign or red light.
- Relevant citations include ARS 28-855, ARS 28-773 and ARS 27-771.
- A serious injury. The victim is unable to walk and needs help from the scene.
- Includes unconsciousness, severe lacerations, broken arms or legs, and injuries to the skull, chest or abdomen.
Actions by Cyclist:
Actions by Motorist:
0709250858 (from the police report)
3104 — PRSNL INJURY MV TRAFFIC/WITH BICYCLE