Bicycle Collision: E Grant Rd/N Alvernon Way (Crosswalk on Alvernon) 
this collision location is reasonably accurate (position derived from police report)
Identifier: E Grant Rd/N Alvernon Way (Crosswalk on Alvernon) 
Date & Time:
Friday, September 21 2007, 7:40 AM
- The motorist is making a right turn, at an intersection or a driveway.
- The cyclist is going “the wrong way” on the sidewalk, bike lane or crosswalk.
- The motorist either does not see the cyclist or underestimates his or her speed.
- Relevant citations include ARS 28-701(a) for the motorist
- TCC 5-2 or ARS 28-721 is used for the cyclist in some situations.
- Fault can go either way, depending on a variety of factors.
- An injury which seems minor to the officer at the scene.
- Includes road rash, a bloody nose, bruises, scrapes and minor lacerations.
- Can include serious injuries if they are not immediately obvious.
Actions by Cyclist:
Actions by Motorist:
0709210226 (from the police report)
3114 — PRSNL INJ MV TRAFFIC/WITH BICYCLE-LEAVING SCE