Bicycle Collision: E Grant Rd/N Rainbow Vista Dr (5671 E Grant) 
this collision location is reasonably accurate (position derived from police report)
Identifier: E Grant Rd/N Rainbow Vista Dr (5671 E Grant) 
Date & Time:
Tuesday, September 4 2007, 4:32 PM
- The cyclist is going “the wrong way” on the sidewalk or in the bike lane.
- The motorist is trying to turn from a side-street/driveway and is watching traffic to the left.
- Relevant citations include TCC 5-2, ARS 28-721, ARS 28-774 and ARS 27-773.
- ARS 28-815(a) is also sometimes used for the “wrongway” cyclist.
- The fault usually lies with the cyclist.
- A serious injury. The victim is unable to walk and needs help from the scene.
- Includes unconsciousness, severe lacerations, broken arms or legs, and injuries to the skull, chest or abdomen.
Actions by Cyclist:
Actions by Motorist:
0709040659 (from the police report)
3104 — PRSNL INJURY MV TRAFFIC/WITH BICYCLE