Bicycle Collision: E Grant Rd/N Alvernon Way (Driveway North of Grant) 
this collision location is reasonably accurate (position derived from police report)
Identifier: E Grant Rd/N Alvernon Way (Driveway North of Grant) 
Date & Time:
Sunday, August 19 2007, 2:00 PM
Perpendicular; Right-Turning Vehicle Fails To Yield To Cyclist
view collision type
- The motorist is exiting a driveway or turning onto a larger street
- The motorist fails to see the cyclist or underestimates the cyclist's speed.
- Relevant citations include ARS 28-774 or ARS 28-773.
- The fault is almost entirely with the motorist.
- An injury which seems minor to the officer at the scene.
- Includes road rash, a bloody nose, bruises, scrapes and minor lacerations.
- Can include serious injuries if they are not immediately obvious.
Actions by Cyclist:
Actions by Motorist:
0708190598 (from the police report)
3114 — PRSNL INJ MV TRAFFIC/WITH BICYCLE-LEAVING SCE