Bicycle Collision: N Oracle Rd/W Prince Rd 
this collision location is reasonably accurate (position derived from police report)
Identifier: N Oracle Rd/W Prince Rd 
Date & Time:
Tuesday, August 7 2007, 8:22 AM
- The cyclist is going “the wrong way” on the sidewalk or in the bike lane.
- The motorist is trying to turn from a side-street/driveway and is watching traffic to the left.
- Relevant citations include TCC 5-2, ARS 28-721, ARS 28-774 and ARS 27-773.
- ARS 28-815(a) is also sometimes used for the “wrongway” cyclist.
- The fault usually lies with the cyclist.
- Should be used only if the person is not present at the time of investigation.
Actions by Cyclist:
Actions by Motorist:
0708070226 (from the police report)